An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the Asia Bottled Water 2011 Report forms part of Canadean’s best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes Bottled Water consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. Asia Bottled Water Market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional drinks and private label.
Key information provided in this Report
• 14 individual country profiles and a regional overview
• Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
• Segmentation data by country (Carbonated vs Still / Table vs Mineral/Spring)
• Key packaging data (Material / Non-Refillable vs Refillable / Multi Serve vs Single Serve) by country
• Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
• Leading companies' % market shares
• 2010 market valuation by country
• Market commentary including current and emerging trends